Setting Generalized Time
The Generalized Time dialog allows you to easily add a value to an attribute that contains the syntax generalizedTime. The dialog appears when you select the attribute in the Table Editor.
To set generalized time:
1. Ensure that you are in Table Editor view.
2. Select the entry in the Directory Information Tree (DIT) to which you want to set generalized time.
3. Position the cursor in the Value column, alongside the time attribute type.
4. From the Generalized Time dialog, do one of the following:
Click the Now button to display the current time
Enter the date and time manually using the drop-down lists
Note: If you enter a day and a month, you must select the Month first; this displays the Days in the drop-down list.
5. (Optional) If you want to show coordinated universal time (UTC), select the UTC check box. A 'Z' is added to the end of the time, for example, 20010925104130.999Z.
6. Click OK.
7. Click the Submit button to save the changes to the directory.