Using the Postal Address Editor
The Postal Address Editor allows you to add and edit all attributes that contain an address, for example, homePostalAddress. The dialog appears when you select an address field in the Table Editor. It allows you to enter the details as they will appear in a template, that is, with the relevant line breaks and spacing.
To add or edit a postal address attribute:
1. Ensure that you are in Table Editor view.
2. Select the entry in the Directory Information Tree (DIT) to which you want to add or change an address.
3. Position the cursor in the Value column, alongside the address attribute type
4. From the Postal Address Editor dialog, enter the address in the text box as you want it to display, and click OK.
Note: To revert to the last saved value, click the Reset button.
5. Click the Submit button to save the changes to the directory.
Deleting an Attribute or Value