Adding a Photo
JXplorer allows you to import a photo in .JPEG format into the directory, and export it using your system's file browser.
To add a photo:
1. Ensure that you are in Table Editor view.
2. Select the entry in the Directory Information Tree (DIT) to which you want to add a photo.
3. Position the cursor in the Value column, alongside the attribute type jpegValue.
4. From the jpegPhoto dialog, click the Load button.
5. Select the photo that you want to import, and then click the Open button.
The display area expands to display the photo you selected; however, it will not exceed the size of the screen. If your photo is larger than the screen, you can view the photo by using the scroll bars.
Note: If you want to export the photo, click the Save button.
6. Click OK.
7. Click the Submit button to save the photo to the directory.