Exporting a Private Key
The password protecting the client's private key must be the same as that used to protect the clientcerts keystore file; therefore, you cannot change the keystore password after entering the private key password. If you want to change the keystore password, you must export the private key first, change the keystore password, and then re-import the private key into the keystore.
To export a private key:
1. From the Security Menu, choose Client Certificates.
2. Select the client certificate that contains the private key that you want to export, and then click the Export Private Key button.
3. Enter the name of the file to which you want to export the private key, and then click the Open button.
4. Enter the keystore password, and then click OK.
5. Click OK to close the dialog.